16.08 - 20.08 € 460
- Single room. Price € 225,-
- Excursion to Venice by train and a short guided walk with an authorized tourist guide Minimum 15 participants. Price € 57,-
- Reserved opera tickets. Supplement prices: Gradinata Numerata green € 90,-, Poltrone red € 118,-, Poltronissima blue € 166,-, Gold € 200,-. Ticket upgrade fee € 9,50.
The tour starts in Milano Malpensa Airport in Terminal 1, exit no 7 at 14:00 on arrival day and ends the same place, check in no 7 at 11:30 on departure day.
The price is per person and includes:
- 4 nights in shared double room with breakfast buffet.
- Transport and excursions according to the itinerary.
- 2 unallocated opera tickets for sector E/D
- English-speaking tour manager during the stay in Italy.
The tour is carried out with a minimum of 20 participants and a maximum of 50 participants.
The price does not include:
- Insurances and fees
- Personal entrance fees
- Everything not mentioned below ”The price includes”
Corso Porta Nuova 16, 37122 Verona (VR)
Tel. +39 045 595388 - Fax +39 045 597718
Facilities: Reception, bar, breakfast room with buffet.
Rooms: 54. All rooms with private shower/toilet, satellite TV, air condition, internet connection, telephone, safe, mini bar, hairdryer.
This cosy hotel has a perfect and very central location just on the edge of the historical centre of Verona, only 3 minutes walk from the opera. The breakfast room invites you to spend time enjoying the beautiful frescoes and the awesome breakfast buffet. The rooms have a charming decoration and vary in size.